Zone Offroad Suspension Lifts
Zone Offroad Suspension Zone Offroad Suspension systems offer dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. Zone coil springs are designed so they can be totally smashed flat and still return to their original height, so you don’t have to worry about sagging coils!
These kits feature:
- Coil springs designed to give lift while maintaining a factory style ride.
- Rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle
- The 4″ kit includes a front adjustable track bar to properly center the front axle
- 2″ bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- Brake line relocation brackets are supplied to allow for the dramatic increase in wheel travel
- New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for the JK
Zone Offroad Products is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify the kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.